Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to reduce pores and eliminate whiteheads/blackheads completely?

What is the best products out there that worked for you to reduce/minimize pores, AND eliminated blackheads/whiteheads?





I've tried everything, but still can't improve my skin condition. As for pores, nothing worked so far. And I also can't eliminate whiteheads/blackheads at all. I currently use ProActive Solution, but all it does is eliminating blemishes, acne, etc. It doesn't really work for my problems. Those whiteheads are so annoying because even when I squeez them out, they still come back again. I know I am not supposed to do it, but nothing worked for me just yet. Any advice for me? Any good products? Success stories?





I am only 25 but look like I am 31, and those problems make me look older and uglier :(





Thank you so much for your help in advance!How to reduce pores and eliminate whiteheads/blackheads completely?
Definitely do not use facial scrubs or try microdermabrasion - they do not work and aggravates condtion. This is an all NATURAL, safe, quick, low cost treatment that really works.for many skin disorders -. works particularly well for getting permanently rid of spots and minimising pores. This is an answer received from someone with the same problem who tried it . '; Omg, I've been following your advice and massaging my face vigorously with coconut oil for the last three days and I see results already! Thank you ever so much..this could be the solution to my all my skin problems. I'd messaged earlier asking about the pores on my face. They're very large and EVERYWHERE. I have a massive event coming up in a month. Do you think your method with help me get rid of the pores by then? Could I do it twice daily to speed up the process? ';


See my many Best Answers for skin treatments. Understand that nearly all skin problems are caused by the many countless harmful ingredients in soaps, face cleaners and nearly all other cosmetic products. Do an online search ';Soaps, face cleaners harmful'; and ';Cosmetic products harmful';. Use only mild, safe products - find online also.


To reverse damage restore skin to total health and keep it healthy, massage with quite a vigorous motion (once a day -you will find you can make it more vigorous as you progress). using an organic oil - coconut, vitamin E and olive oils work really well. Skin is always shedding and renewing, the massaging friction invigorates and heals the skin and hastens a spot and blemish free new skin to emerge. Initially, the skin has to adjust and if soreness, breakouts or other reactions happen - skin might expel poisons that need to be expelled - then stop and resume when you can. You have to find the pace that works for you - it's different for every person. Stick with it %26amp; in a few days or a week you will see a great improvement and overtime you will have a radiant, blemish free healthy skin. Keeping up a massage routine(not as vigorous) after that will make it stay that way. You will not even need to use any other product - not even moisturizers - only unhealthy skins need constant moisturizing. Applying this treatment is all you need. I've experimented a lot with diets, health foods, orgainic and raw foods and honestly I do not think what you eat results significantly in a better skin.





Source(s):


Over 20 years research into natural treatments and cures of skin, hair and scalp disordersHow to reduce pores and eliminate whiteheads/blackheads completely?
Hi Mukunda, great usefull tips! I'm really willing to try them out. But since my skin is oily, can using olive oil to massage vigorously be harmful? After da massage do i juzz have to leave da oil on the face or wash it wid cleanser or soap or juzz plain water? Report Abuse

yea like the girl above do i just wash it afterwards


and is there no need to actually wash it or is this consider that?


and out of those three oils which is the best? Report Abuse

go to cvs or walmart and get an at home microdermabrasion kit .they're about 20 bucks. use a retinol cream afterwards do this at least twice a week.the retinol cream will not make your skin oily.I get my retinol from the dollar store for 2 bucks.I also have had black heads and white heads that kept coming back.I originally got the microdermabrasion for my acne scars,but it has also helped my other problems too.
Use facial scrubs for oily skin, it helps with the dirt and oil in the skin to reduce it, and after you shower, assuming you take ( hot ) showers the heat and steam open your pores so to help close your pores you need cold. After the shower rinse your face with really cold water. But while in the shower when your pores are open wash with the facial scrub so it can really get in there and clean out your pores. Also I know how embarrassing whiteheads are but picking or popping them only causes scarring, so don't do that. When you get a new whitehead put some rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide on a cottonball and rub it over the pimple a couple times a day, that will help it to dry up faster and go away. And keep your hands off your face, the hands are always dirty, think about it you use your hands for everything so there covered with bacteria, and your hands secrete oils that help clog your pores. Also wash your face in the morning and at night. Not sure if your male or female but if you wear makeup make sure you wash it off before bed.**** Just wanted to say if you saw incognito's message ignore that jerk, he's a a*%hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan