Friday, December 11, 2009

Are they large pores or small blackheads?

I have dark dots on the sides of my nose and on top of my nose and I don't know if they are large pores or if they are small blackheads. How can I tell the difference? What should I do?Are they large pores or small blackheads?
they are blackheads. i have the same thing. get the nutrogena blackhead eraser my friend has it and it works really good. i use proactiv and it also works really good but its more expensive. if you have acne too get proactiv and stick with it but make sure you use it every day as directed and youll see improvments. i've been using it for 4 years and i love it.Are they large pores or small blackheads?
they deff sound like black heads and they have this one product by nuetrogena callded the balckhead eraser and i find it to work great try it


good luck
Blackheads.
NO, THEY ARE PORES! DUHHHH!


ITS CALLED 1-800-PROACTiVE!
They're blackheads.


Go to the drugstore and get a blackhead scrub.
i have the same thing theyre blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan