Sunday, December 13, 2009

How in the world can I get rid of these big pores and blackheads????

My nose, chin and right in the middle of my forehead has huge pores and lots of black spots which I am assuming is blackheads. I have tried proactive and several over the counter things. How can I get rid of this? It disgusts me and I just don't know what to tryHow in the world can I get rid of these big pores and blackheads????
First off, the area you describe is called the T-zone. You more than likely have combination skin. This means you have oilier skin in this area than the rest of your face. Using a non-stripping cleanser and toner daily along with a clay mask twice weekly should help you with the enlarged pored and black heads. Stay away from Proactive. It is designed for severe acne (diagnosed by a physician)and uses benzol peroxide to clear the skin. Products with mineral oil and alcohol will only cause worse problems. Soap is another.


I use an all natural skin care line that uses apricot oils as one of their ingredients and works wonders for me. Their toners are made with citrus and the moisturizer has rose hips in it. wouldn't use anything else. My skins been clear for a long time now. Hope this helps.How in the world can I get rid of these big pores and blackheads????
try steaming your face and extracting them. Also, use facial masks. I have a skincare and makeup blogand in the skincare section, I have a tutorial. Hope this helps.





Check out my skincare and makeup blog at http://www.anna-beautyjunkie.blogspot.co鈥?/a>
Try going to a Boots, they have loads of products to use for that sort of thing (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan