Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I remove a large (1mm diameter) blackhead on my nose?

Help! Squeezing with fingers is hard, because of awkward positioning on my nose. Any products or home advice?How can I remove a large (1mm diameter) blackhead on my nose?
try putting your face over a pot of boiling water(not too close though!) the steam will open up your pores, you can try one of those face spa steamers too, yeah so once the steam opens your pores it'll be easier to work the blackhead out.How can I remove a large (1mm diameter) blackhead on my nose?
I have a blackhead extractor I bought from Shopper's Drug Mart.





You can also use the round end (bottom) of a safety pin - just put the round part over the blackhead, then push down. The blackhead should come out. It'll hurt depending on how hard you push and how deep its embedded. Make sure to clean the safety pin and the area of your nose first with rubbing alcohol.
Talk to your doctor or go to a salon. ekk
If you think you can squeeze it out of your face without consulting a dermatologist, make sure to sterilize your hands and whatever instrument you choose to use. I recommend tweezers. They pinch tight, and completely, and you have full control. just beware that they may be sharp on one end.





Have you tried a biore nose strip???





Good luck!
  • custom myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan