Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do I have blackheads or big pores? What can I do to fix it?

All over my nose I seem to have very visible pores that look somewhat big and just like a bunch of dots all over my nose that have a darker tone than my skin tone. They don't seem to be blackheads which I get randomly every once in a while and get rid of easily. What is up with my skin what are these? Big pores? What can I do to fix it I always have to cover them with tons of makeup!Do I have blackheads or big pores? What can I do to fix it?
try using olay's pore cleansing %26amp; pore minimizing


scrub! it works wonders!


=]Do I have blackheads or big pores? What can I do to fix it?
U can use a mask..to reduce them..They make them go down in size.theyll b so small ull need one of those special mirrors,but try st.ives clay mask or any good firm mask..Thats the one i use..You would have to do it about every 2 weeks good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan