Sunday, December 13, 2009

Deep pitted blackhead has created large dint in my nose, how can I rid of it?

I have a blackhead on one side of my nose and i've tried everything, facials, exfoliation etc. and it's so deep it's actually pitted a dint in my nose and it's very very noticable. How can i get this horribleblackhead out - possible home remedies or various products that work thankyou!!!Deep pitted blackhead has created large dint in my nose, how can I rid of it?
get your nose waxed. believe it or not this really works. just take regular waxing wax but apply it to your nose instead. you'll have great results in the endDeep pitted blackhead has created large dint in my nose, how can I rid of it?
First take a hot shower. Then get out of the shower and soak a cottenball in HOT water, then immediently put in on the spot. This should open up your pore. Then sqeeze it until it comes out. If sqeezing it doesn't work, then use a sterile sewing needle. Just don't stab at it, cause that will make it bad. Just gently stick the needle into the blackhead and slightly moved it around, then try sqeezing again.
Try using those Biore pore stips..
clean and clear blackhead clearing astringent is great. waxing your nose would help too, but if the problem persists, you should see a dermatologist because it could get infected!
Squeeze the area around it until it come out
  • custom myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan