Friday, December 11, 2009

I have large pores on my skin and it always getting blackheads what is the best makeup?

to use that has good coverage but does not clog my skinI have large pores on my skin and it always getting blackheads what is the best makeup?
I also have large pores and I use clinique's pore minimizing lotion. it really does make a difference in reducing the appearance of pore size.I have large pores on my skin and it always getting blackheads what is the best makeup?
I use Dinair airbrush makeup and it is amazing. It's all water based so it won't clog your pores and it covers immensely well. I have used it for over a year now and i LOVE it! I always tell all my friends about it and i have gotten them to use it as well. You should type Dinair into google and look at their website..you'll freak out when you see it all. Its just so cool. Anyway I hope this helped...have a happy holiday.
My friend has the same problem as you, but she uses Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst and then she sometimes uses the foundation and mineral powder by Bare Minerals. Although, sometimes she uses Benefit Oh so Gorgeous foundation and any of the powders by them because they're all really light and don't have to be applied a lot.
i used clean and clear -morning burst every day for a month. it cleared me up and feels fresh as daisy.


aslo, try not to wear too much make up and always make a habit of washing your face with water many times a day. or atleast wipe it many times to get rid of natural oil build up over time.
I have the same face condtion like you. Try Averine products. It is a combination of skincare %26amp; cosmetic product and will not clog your skin at all. My beautician recommended this to me and I find that the powder is very fine and light.
The best makeup is a tinted moisturizer like Revlon's Age Defying Light Makeup with Botafirm for Every Skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan