Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can I do to get rid of blackheads and large pores?

No matter what I do, I cant get rid of the blackheads on my nose and chin...I also cant get rid of the large pores on my cheeks either...its gross - I want them gone!





What can I do?!What can I do to get rid of blackheads and large pores?
to get rid of the black heads on your nose use biore nose strips they work really good!! you have to wait till it drys and it feels like paper mache and peel *slowly!!.. and you can even use a scrub like apricot scrub this can all be found at wal mart or any drugstore.. they are affordable. and to tighten pores by a pore tightener also by biore.. and always when you wash your face.. rinse with really COLD WATER!!.. this tightens the pores..What can I do to get rid of blackheads and large pores?
First of all you need to get the crud that's packed into them out. Try some biore blackhead removers and then you have to scrub your face like five times a day with some ivory soap (the bar) Don't use foundation or anything like that that can pack back into the pores and it takes time for them to shrink back down to normal size. just keep your face clean. once you get the pores unclogged though you can just make sure you stay clean.
There is so much u can try to get rid of these nasty blackheads and also to prevent new ones. Just go for google search and u will get a lot on it


To remove and to cure blackheads try


http://www.skincare99.com/articals.php?t鈥?/a>


Here u can get easy tips and remedies that work for most of us.
Fresh mint juice is a very effective remedy for blackheads. Apply this fresh mint juice on the face every night for the treatment of blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
DO scrubbing on your face.it helped me me to get rid off blackheads.


large pores can be reduced my applying egg white on your face until it dries.
Pro Active works the best it got rid of all my black heads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan