Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone know an effective way to eliminate or reduce the apperance of clogged pores or blackheads on my nose?

I know this sounds gross but I have tried scrubs and Bjore strips but I would like a more long term solution.Anyone know an effective way to eliminate or reduce the apperance of clogged pores or blackheads on my nose?
Heres what I do....go to walmart or shoppers drug mart or even Zellers and buy a facial steamer!!!


That what I use, Im 26 and have the clearest skin I can possibly get.


hen steam your face for a bit and gently squeeze out the blackheads.


Then put astringent of your face.Anyone know an effective way to eliminate or reduce the apperance of clogged pores or blackheads on my nose?
this may be the simplest and most effective answer you can get on here. but u have to stay committed for it to work.


drink tons of water--you might not want to but this works 10 times better then any stupid cream you can put on your face because creams and **** like that are just way to get the job done quicker but it doesn't last long. Drinking water will wash all the dirt and oil away traped under your skin and you'll have a clear completion in no time. i hope you listen to this answer because it works really well from experience.
or try buying a blackhead wash and use it in the shower, after you've washed the stuff off your nose, use cooler water right after and splash it over your face and then that will close the pores. try even using an astringent when you get out of the shower.


for the wash, i would try biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan