Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of big blackhead that has been on my face for the past year?

I have had these two big blackheads right next to each other on my cheek for the past year and they are not going away. I take good care of my skin and wash my face everyday. What should I do to get rid of these two stubborn blackheads?How do I get rid of big blackhead that has been on my face for the past year?
Blackheads get their dark colour through excess skin pigment, not dirt 鈥pply tomato juice it reduces pores and for blackheads try this home remedy it works for me


try the egg mask and home made scrubs for smooth skin here


http://squidoo.com/home-remedies-skinHow do I get rid of big blackhead that has been on my face for the past year?
try an astringent. The longer you leave them the harder it will be to get rid of them but you can make them less visible with cosmetics.
apply a hot face cloth to open the pores out, then wash hands and gently squeeze.
Squeeze them!


Go on it will be soooooo satisfying.
i will squeeze them for you!!!! i love getting my boyfriends blackheads! its so fun
  • custom myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan