Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can I do to eliminate blackheads?

Im good at getting rid of my pimples but my blackheads seem to be hard to get rid of unless you squeeze it out and it hurts and scars? Do you know of any solutions to help eliminate blackheads? They're really gross and unattractive.What can I do to eliminate blackheads?
before you squeeze them you need to steam them to open up the pores, try cleansing toning and moisturizing to prevent black heads,


also try using an exfoliator 2-3 a week and a face mask ( one that help get rid of black heads or says its for oily skins ) once a fortnightWhat can I do to eliminate blackheads?
I am blonde , too, so I know what you mean about the scarring!





At night and in the morning I use water just as warm as I can take it to wash using a non allergenic soap.. I gently rub ..no hard scrubbing... Sometimes I put the washcloth over my face with the hot water for a few minutes just to let the pores open up a bit, then I use the soap with more very warm water and I repeat that until I am satisfied with the results..then at night I apply the Clearasil Stay Clear Vanishing Acne cream... for all night .. then of course I wash all that off before makeup.. but before makeup I also use a bit of witch hazel ( a liquid ) all over my face to cool it down and cleanse it as well ..then I apply my makeup if I am going to wear any.





I don't get those awful blackspots anymore and my face has really cleared up. I think, but I am not sure it is mostly the extremely warm water with non allergenic soap that is doing it though... I know that Clearasil is helping overnight too. I just like the witch hazel because it has this wonderful cooling effect and is a very good cleanser and does not make me have red spots.
There is no way possible on Earth to eliminate blackheads! The only thing you can do is to minimize the look with a really good face wash. To look for a good face wash that best fits you go to www.cosmeticscop.com I love this lady and have all her books! Hope I helped! Chow! :-)
i need help with this myself, i use pore strips about twice every week to diminish them but i havent found how to eliminate them completetly. although benzoyl peroxide lotions really help too!
Use dermalogica facial scrub pads
you have to wash your face in the morning and at night. but after you wash your face in the morning, to make it look like its not there, you can dab on some spot pimple treatment. after that, put some coverup on it. then, put on your foundation. this makes the look of pimples COMPLETELY disappear. i got this from a vogue magazine
  • myspace surveys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan