Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have this one big pore that looks like a blackhead on my nose that wont go away, how can i get rid of it?

pop itI have this one big pore that looks like a blackhead on my nose that wont go away, how can i get rid of it?
Oh my God i had the exact same problem.... but then i bought Noxzema at wal-mart and all my blackheads went away.....it's like a miracle.....








TRUST ME....THIS STUFF !REALLY! WORKS!!I have this one big pore that looks like a blackhead on my nose that wont go away, how can i get rid of it?
pop it and clean it. just make sure its clean so it don't come back at all.
If it is a Pore you may need a dermatologist, or risk doing serious damage to your face. If it is a blackhead though, I have a bunch of resources that should help you.
that means that the pore is still blocked.


do NOT pop or try to squeeze it.


it will make it bigger.


pores usually get permanently blocked in the first place because of not properly extracting a blackhead/pimple.


go to a dermatologist and they can fix that in about 2 seconds.


you can also have this done when you go to get a facial.


good luck!


(and you might think it looks big, but honestly, people never notice things like that. we just think they do.)


=)
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
i had the same problem!!!








then i realized it was a freckle


and now i just cover it up with foundation


:)


haaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan