Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone tried rubbing ReaLemon on their face to eliminate blackheads, and does it work???

I have a MAJOR blackhead problem, especially on my forehead and I'm sick of picking. They just leave marks and those marks don't go away. So, I've heard that rubbing ReaLemon on your face before bed then washing it off in the morning is supposed to eliminate them. Has anyone SERIOUSLY tried this and if yes, has it worked?? Exactly HOW did you do it, how often, and how long have you been doing this?Has anyone tried rubbing ReaLemon on their face to eliminate blackheads, and does it work???
hey girl.... i have a bit of a blackhead problem myself, but also a whitehead %26amp; other types of pimples problem. anyway, i've used this site (www.acne.org) for a number of different things, and coincidentally, last night i was on it looking @ the reviews of people having tried topical lemon juice: http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_i鈥?/a>





also, here's the main page of the ';natural remedies'; section, where i plucked that link from. (you can see there that people even take lemon juice orally -- which is at the top of the list, and therefore the best-liked among the natural remedies!) http://www.acne.org/rate.php?disp_cat=45鈥?/a>





you should know that this is an excellent acne site, full of reviews of lots of products, and was created by a guy who started this thing called the ';Clear Skin Regimen.'; i tried the Regimen twice, and though it did not work for me for various reasons.... i was so glad i found it, b/c the website is a WONDERFUL resource, and the community is fabulous. there are message boards with tons of acne topics, and i've learned so much about the condition of acne just by participating in that. everyone is really supportive and informative. if nothing else, you'll get a ton of reviews of acne products galore, including natural ones like lemon and Apple Cider Vinegar.





good luck! and if you have any more questions, feel free to email me. =)Has anyone tried rubbing ReaLemon on their face to eliminate blackheads, and does it work???
I did something once that I do not advise anyone to try.


I was so frustrated with blackheads at the side of my nose.


I put a type of wart remover on them.


there was a scab on the side for a couple of days.


I was concerned that I had disfigured myself.


The scabs and all discoloration left within three days.


the blackheads were gone.


I got lucky, I don't think anyone else would want to experiment on themselves.
i dont know about a lemon but my grandmother always cut a potato and rub it on my uncles face and it works you can even feel it drawing to the heads . potato peelings are known to bring pimples to a head in just a matter of time
I've never heard of lemon on your face hmm that's new to me but it sound like it would work. I've seen a friend of mine squeeze fresh lemon juice and put it on their scalp to treat dandruff then rub it with a small toothed comb that worked but never on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan