Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do I have blackheads or whiteheads and is there a big difference?

I don't have any pimples except for my nose. I have gray bumps deep inside my skin on my nose. When I squeeze the dots, hard yellow puss oozes out. If I scratch the dot 2 or more times it gets white. Are white heads and black heads almost the same? Aren't blackheads harder to get rid of? And what exactly do white heads look like? Are they sort of gray? I'm curious because all the blackhead creams I use do not work.Do I have blackheads or whiteheads and is there a big difference?
You would know if you had a white head. They are huge and ***** and really annoying. And they hurt when you poke them.





Black heads kinda look like embedded freckles in your skin, and they are dark.Do I have blackheads or whiteheads and is there a big difference?
what you have on your nose is maybe a mix of both..blackheads are black-gray spots and whiteheads are a white bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan