Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best way to eliminate blackheads?

What are the best ways to eliminate blackheads?


I don't have many, just a few on problem areas of my nose.


Is there some sort of topical treatment that really works?


I find that blackheads are harder to get rid of than pimples..





Here's a picture to show you my problem areas


http://i35.tinypic.com/2nicojq.jpgBest way to eliminate blackheads?
ok- blackheads are not oxidized white heads - They're open pores which dirt and oil have been trapped and they become infected. They're also called comedones. Regular cleansing, toning and moisturising with a weekly scrub with a fine exfoliant sould get rid of them and keep them at bay..


if in doubt consult a beauticianBest way to eliminate blackheads?
Don't scrub at them too much with harsh products, because this can have the opposite effect of actually causing pimples.





A good exfoliating scrub will eliminate blackheads - it's best to do this maybe 2-3 times a week. Ones containing Alpha-Hydroxy Acids are usually most effective. The rest of the time wash your face morning and night and apply an oil-free moisturiser.





Face masks can be good too - these are products which you smear over your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes. There are plenty of ones out there which are designed to unclog pores - I find ones containing clay are best.





Well that's my advice - good luck!
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
Best thing you can do is get in a hot shower and use a micro scrub (such as body shop micro refiner vitamin c) this is excellent for them and the heat will open your pores and they will just ooze out themselves. Don't use a moisturiser after your shower until your face has cooled down and your pores are smaller (about 45 mins). Only use a good oil free moisturiser. This routine works for me!!!
blackheads are oxidized whiteheads





best way to get rid of them is to not get whiteheads





eat healthy





don't eat fast food and oily foods





exercise regularly





try squeezing them gently





google 'get rid of blackheads' and you will find endless results





do not try products on the market they do not work
if you want to buy a cream they might be expensive so the best way is probably to:


1. wash your face with water and soap that suits your skintype to open pores


2. rinse with water to get the dirt out of the pores


3. use moisturiser to close the pores and lock in moisture


hope this helps!
You can try this. Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
i have had them to the things is you have to squeeze them or use proactive or a solution. but you just have to do that until it looks like it is coming up and when it is then squeeze it.
I got them right there.........





this works nothing else does


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
What they are saying is all correct.. You need to also make sure your using an oil free moisturiser and foundation.... You obviously have an oily skin, maybe go for a treatment at a beauty salon and buy some products for your skin type...
Pop all the ones that you can and use a daily scub with a facial cleanser.
maybe try an apricot scrub....
  • myspace surveys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan