Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have big blackheads in my cleavage. what are some good solutions to get rid of them?? thanks!!?

Let ME help you!!!I have big blackheads in my cleavage. what are some good solutions to get rid of them?? thanks!!?
It doesn't matter where black-heads are, they need to be teased out with a sterile needle (hold it in a flame for a few seconds, and then allow it to cool). Having got them out of the pore, use cotton-wool to scrub at the area with TCP. Repeat this every three hours for one day, in which you can shy away from people, who will otherwise ask ';who's got TCP on?';


As a young lad, a stoopid dog-tag thing irritated my skin, and caused some sub-cutaneous cream-cheese gunk that I bet you really, really don't want me to go into. Let's just say, there was a staggering amount of it, and digging it out was an experience!I have big blackheads in my cleavage. what are some good solutions to get rid of them?? thanks!!?
baby powder can take up the excess moisture you have in those places. Clean the area with hydrogen peroxide to keep bacteria down
see your dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan