Thursday, June 24, 2010

One big blackhead, any way to get rid of it?

I dont usually get blackheads.


However there is just this one black head on my cheek that is very noticeable, especially since i have light skin color.


I think the blackhead resulted from a large deep-pitted pimple that somehow never made it to the surface.





any remedies on getting rid of it effectively in a non painful way?One big blackhead, any way to get rid of it?
a blackhead that's noticeable? I am not sure, but aren't blackheads supposed to be just small?





I really suggest going to a dermatologist, unless you go post pictures around here so we can take a look.





steaming softens the skin, therefore, it's easier to be removed, however, just by you describing it, I don't think that's a good idea. I used to prick on my blackheads on my nose though and they would just come out, however, a big blackhead on the cheek? go see an expert.One big blackhead, any way to get rid of it?
Do a Warm Compress on it. Press on it with a warm/hot wash cloth. Dip some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball, press that on the blackhead, the black head should start to surface, get a sewing needle, dip that in the rubbing alcohol, and prick the head out with it, follow up with more rubbing alcohol after you see the head is out. If you have any Aloe plant, put some on the redness, should sooth it and heals it too.


Hope that helps, take care, :)
Clay mask when used will help pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
steam it alot,


then squeeze it.





i got rid of all of mine like that.
POP IT POP IT POP IT Thats the only way to get rid of them thoz products dont WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan