Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are thre any people obsessed with picking blackheads...my daughter trys to always find one that is bigger?

I don't look for the biggest one, but I try to get rid of as many as I can. Lately they've been minimal. I wash my face with Equate cream cleanser and then use the Equate apricot scrub after that (follow the directions on it because you have to use the scrub for a minute for good results), those two every day work great and my skin looks healthier. Plus they're only $2 each at Walmart.Are thre any people obsessed with picking blackheads...my daughter trys to always find one that is bigger?
I wouldn't call it an obsession but I have an tendency to pick at oddities on my face and people who are close to me. It's a bit odd, yes, but it bothers me knowing that there is something underneath the skin that's dirty and gross and doesn't even look good. Tell your daughter to be careful though, because her picking could result in scarring. Make sure that besides her habit, she still uses something for her face that helps prevent blackheads and maybe soften the appearance of any scars or Marks that she may already have. Clearasil Total Control seems to work well for me.Are thre any people obsessed with picking blackheads...my daughter trys to always find one that is bigger?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--blackheads


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Acne masks/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin/face packs


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/


Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


French pedicure/frech manicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I haven't ever heard of someone trying to find the biggest one on their face! That is kind of weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan