Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of BIG PIMPLES/ACNE AND BLACKHEADS by Tuesday!!?

omg someone please help. I am 15, I really don't have that much, but more keep popping up! I tried toothpaste, washing my face with hot/cold water/soap i tried putting antibacterial cream stuff on it, which usually works. I tried ice to reduce them. I even tried chap stick lmao! I am not willing to buy anything-too pricey for me.





I don't have any of that weird ingredients either to make paste or anything, i don't know what else to do. I wash my face and i clean it with rubbing alcohol. And if I ever do wear make up its non poor clogging...so ya someone help please.





Also, I didn't change diets and I don't touch my face constantly or wipe my hands off on my face either.How do I get rid of BIG PIMPLES/ACNE AND BLACKHEADS by Tuesday!!?
DONT USE TOOTHPASTE





heres what you do..idk anything about blackheads cuz i dont get them but i do no a thing or two about pimples. im good at hiding them if i complain about pimples ppl are always like ...you dont have pimples... and so it works.





at rite aid or somethinf for like 2$ get thins lipstick looking thing. dont be alarmed...its green, it takes out red ness as long as you put a light foundation over it. it works for me..i highly reccomend itHow do I get rid of BIG PIMPLES/ACNE AND BLACKHEADS by Tuesday!!?
I use proacitv....but in your case its to expensive so i recommend just to wash your face in the morning and at night...use a toner ONLY at night if you use it in the morning it will dry out your face after you put on the toner use a moisturizer then put on a acne cream before using proactiv i used ';bye bye blemish'; its a drying lotion that worked really well basically over night. its about 10 dollars ..you can buy it at all drug stores..put it on at night and in the morning if you want..don't touch your face or wash it to much..don't worry if they aren't gone just cover them with make-up!
The best thing to do is to keep your skin clean. Keep washing and using toners. Just don't over due it. You might have irritated your skin if you are washing it too often or using too much toner.





Try using cover up for now. Start saving some money and try Differin. It really works, though it takes about a week to start fully working. If you use it every morning and every night, you'll start seeing a big difference.





Trust me on this. I use it all the time. It doesn't irritate your skin at all. But if it doesn't work for you, maybe you should ask your mom to take you to a dermatologist. I go to one every so often, they do help.
Just keep washing your face. If they don't go away just put on some make-up to hide them otherwhys I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you. I have the same problem and I've just learned to deal with it.(even though it's really hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan