Saturday, June 26, 2010

Big bloody hole on nose after squeezing out blackhead/zit- i have big pores and oily nose?

here is some background information. I have massive pores that stand out, i have combination skin with my nose being extremely oily, and have been using stievamycin, a mild acne gel that purges acne; pushing them up to the skin with high exfoliation powers.





i squeezed a blackhead/pimple like thingy from my nose and there was a lot of blood under there and its like there is a massive hole on my nose now that is red, it was as if it was a cut, the spot is all blood under there. additionally, im not sure if this was caused by me squeezing it or me accidentally scratching my nose but on another section of my nose, close to the nostril, there is small blood dots that form a line that is highly visible, i think these are from my pores. can someone help me please?Big bloody hole on nose after squeezing out blackhead/zit- i have big pores and oily nose?
well, if it was a blackhead.. yes its a pore.. whenever a blackhead comes out it leaves a pore.. most likely.. it will get smaller.. in time.. just dont mess with it.. next time, maybe dont squeez them? juss a thought





can you answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080909213115AAnTmte

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan