Saturday, June 26, 2010

I had a blackhead which I popped and now I've got a big red sort of open graze type thing?

At first it looked like a spot but was open and not bleeding but there was an open ';scar'; almost on my face. Then it began to dry up over night and now looks more crusty, but is still open, and now has like a whitish ';covering'; (but not like a whitehead) beginning to form over the open bit. I know I shouldn't have popped it in the first place!





What's the best way to help it heal quicker and without any scarring? Would it be a good idea to stick a plaster on it or not? Would stuff like Savlon help it? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers.I had a blackhead which I popped and now I've got a big red sort of open graze type thing?
blackheads better not to pop, but i'm talking to u as an experienced in zits and blackhead i usually pop them with clean hands and put ';Fucidin gel'; it's an antibiotic gel, so they don't get infected, and if it's very naughty to look it it doesn't harm to put a plaster on it, but otherwise try to let it open to air so it can dry up, unless u work in a environment as hospital or dirt company ect....anyway for now u have to use this antibiotic gel this will close it with a fine layer that u don't see...hope i helped....I had a blackhead which I popped and now I've got a big red sort of open graze type thing?
Try to refrain from squeezing spots or blackheads. Get a blackhead face wash, and a blackhead cleanser for afterwards. I recommend Clean %26amp; Clear, or Garnier Pure. Only squeeze the yellow pus spots, spots that have come to a head.


To make my spots go down faster, I usually use Garnier Pure A night treatment gel, and put it on individual troublesome spots. It dries them up pretty good. If my skin's particularly dry, I'll use Savlon on them instead.


Don't stick a plaster on it. It needs to air.


The whitish covering is just plasma from your blood, which is being released to help heal the spot, so don't worry about that.
Maybe you popped it with dirty hands or something..It could have gotten infected after you left it open and unprotected after popping it...You could use pimping fighting products which contain benzoyl peroxide..Just to make sure..Go visit a dermatologist...she would know best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan