Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've been fighting with big nasty blackheads on my nose for years. I need a solution to get rid of them!?

i get blackheads on my nose and they are big and gross, ive been trying everything from blackhead washing treatment to squeezing them out. i have this one BIG one that i cant even get out, and its been there for like 2 years and im afraid that it will scar really bad. but its really time for me to find a solution to my problem. Please Help Me! i want a clear face!I've been fighting with big nasty blackheads on my nose for years. I need a solution to get rid of them!?
If you squeeze you will get scars.Wal-Mart sells pimple remover. Revlon makes one and their are a couple of other brands (can be found near the nail clippers).Stick the black head with a pin and when you press the device over it ,it will come out. Then put a black head treatment on your nose everyday if you want to see results.I've been fighting with big nasty blackheads on my nose for years. I need a solution to get rid of them!?
Try a pore pack. It's a plaster you stick on. It extracts the blackheads as you remove it. Also, in large electrical stores, I've seen these mini gadgets much like a vacuum cleaner that suck out the blackheads. If all else fails, get a professional facial.
A dermatologist is your best bet. If you can't afford that, get some facial cleanser with Salicylic Acid.
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health鈥?/a>





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty鈥?/a>





http://www.getridofthings.com/getridofbl鈥?/a>
Go to the nearest Walgreen's and get some Bi-ore strips they work good . Clean your skin with an astringent. read ingredients first before using
cleanse with some witch hazel





cleanse with some hydrogen peroxide





cleanse with some 70% or higher alchol; I know alchol is a drying agent but be sure to apply a moisturizer to prevent drying out.





and some Tea Tree oil mixed with Lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan