Thursday, June 24, 2010

Questions about both Big Pores and blackheads?!?

I have huge pores beside my nose (cheek near nose) and they get very greasy. I wash twice a day, but they dont get any smaller, What can I do?





I have blackheads all over my face and I wash my face twice a day with blackhead cleansers, and blackhead astringent but it wont work! how can i remove them? and i cant squeeze the ones in the crease on my nose.





Also, I have these weird things that are like blackheads but dont have the black head. They are exactly like blackheads but with clear heads. What are they and how can I get rid of them? Are they just blackheads that havent developed a lot of dirt?





HELLPPPP!!!Questions about both Big Pores and blackheads?!?
Hi, I tend to have the same issues as you. I have large pores and so it's easy for me to develop both black and whiteheads. Whiteheads are in the crevices of my nose.


I do squeeze my nose with a damp cloth and then I moisturize.


What I did?


1. I started getting facials from a reputable aesthetician --once per month.


2. I invested in a good skin care line. I used Shiseido brand.


3. I keep my bed linen clean.( change linens at least once a week)


4.I use a mask and a mild exfoliator once a week. If I'm really oily I do it twice a week.(BTW, I have combination skin) I like origins products for masks.


5. After 6 months, I changed my expensive skin care line to a drug store brand. I get a facial when I can--- blackhead extracting facial.





Make sure you are keeping your face moisturized. I use a light lotion in the day and at nights I use a cream(heavier than face lotion)


Don't wash your face too often as this can irritate your skin more..hence more blackheads.





Don't use an astringent on your face. It is too harsh. Any products you buy make sure there is no alcohol in them. Try using a cleansing water or a gentle make up remover.





As for reducing your pore size, I really haven't found one that works well . However, the facials will help minimize the pores.Just keep up your basic skin care without using too many products.





Word of advice ---- do not buy a blackhead extracting tool. It bruises my skin even after a good steam and leaves marks.Questions about both Big Pores and blackheads?!?
unfortunately large pores are hereditary and nothing can be done to change that. Products on the market simply will not ';undo'; this condition, just temporarily help to conceal them.





You have blackheads all over your face? I have never heard of that. The white ones are called whiteheads.





Go to a dermatologist, heavy duty acne treatment is in order.
go to a beauty supply store. ask for a blackhead remover tool. it has holes on both ends. get a facial first. they can remove the blackheads then you can use the tool for maintenance. steam your face before using that blackhead remover tool.
biore makes a product called pore strips. you stick this tape like thing on your nose, wait for it to dry up and pull if off. it takes most of my blackheads out if i get them :)
you are a big dookie on wheels
A wash of milk with lime is a great treatment for blackheads. First bring a glass of milk to a gentle boil, and then add juice from half a lime. When the milk cools down it makes a great face wash. You can store it in the fridge for a couple days. (Make sure the milk doesn't come from cattle that have been treated with rBGH)





http://www.ayurvedic-medicines.com/home-鈥?/a>





Using an egg white mask a few times a week will help with shrinking your pores. Here are a few other tips to try:





http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>








Hope this helps! Good Luck!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan