Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of big blackhead in ear?

I have had what I believe is a blackhead in my ear for over a year now. I started noticing this bump in my ear about a year ago and recently had a closer look and think it is a big blackhead. About a pencil lead in diameter. I dont have acne otherwise and can not seem to pop it. I have tried the bobbypin deal and the pen trick and all I have done is irratate my ear. Now its bugging the heck out of me. Not insured at the time so doctor is out of the question for now. Would a pore strip be feasable? Or work, or would it be to painful. Any solution or cream that would gradually get rid of it? Thanks for any help.How to get rid of big blackhead in ear?
scrape it with a pin (alot) then use the round side of a medium paper clip to force pressure around it until you can force it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan